No more chasing down paper or rummaging up copies of documents from email attachments. Simply import and share Dropbox documents from your HelloSign account.
With the HelloSign and Dropbox integration, you can access your Dropbox documents directly from HelloSign. Once pulled in, you can easily format them for signature in HelloSign. Completed documents will instantly save into an auto-generated “HelloSign” folder within your Dropbox account.
Easy as that!
What you can do with the Dropbox integration:
- Get any document signed seamlessly. Upload a document from Dropbox to your HelloSign account and start formatting preparing it for signature. You can import Dropbox files by clicking on the Dropbox logo at the time you select your documents.
- Automatically save completed documents in your Dropbox account. Completed Dropbox documents will instantly save into an auto-generated “HelloSign” folder within your Dropbox account for easy access.
- Keep connected with your teams. Get smarter about the way you work between teams. Easily share signed documents with team members and across departments. The Dropbox integration also makes it simple to share stored files of your completed documents with your team members.
- Sync signed documents back to the cloud. Once your documents or files have been signed, a completed copy will be forwarded to your Dropbox account. Worried about losing it in transit? Never fear. Your document will also stay safe in your HelloSign account.
- Stay organized. You have access to a special HelloSign folder in your Dropbox account so you can quickly locate your most important documents.
Ready to get started? Setup is simple!